- Available in various sizes according to users requirement.
- Highly effective HEPA filtered air having cleanliness level as high as 99.99% with cold DOP and 99.97% with HOT DOP retaining airborne particles of size 0.3 micron.
- Pre-filter installed before HEPA filter to the extended life of HEPA filter.
- Advance Microprocessor Control System.
- High efficiency statically & dynamically balanced motor blower assembly.
- High velocity air forced through HEPA filters.
- Filtered air is thrown in the chamber through jet nozzles with a high velocity which in turn disperse particulate matter on all surface.
- The lower portion of the Air showers suck the contaminated air and allow it to pass to blower supply plenum through pre-filter installed at the base.
- This process is a continuous process in which air is continuously filtered and recirculated inside the chamber without any exchange with the external environment.
Material Of Constructions
"MAC" Air Shower made up of CRC sheet duly powder coated OR Stainless Steel SS-304 (as ordered) and is designed with a heavy and rigid structure to provide enhanced life of the Equipment.
High Efficiency Motor Blower Assembly
Heavy Duty centrifugal motor blower assembly for high-velocity air throw. Compact design energy-efficient motor and blower are balanced to give smooth, quiet and vibration-free operation.
Air Shower chambers are provided with high intensity fluorescent light for uniform lighting throughout the chamber.
Corrosion-resistant, high strength, durable with a flawless array of high-velocity nozzles for direct high-velocity air jets within the chamber.
- The Air Shower system controls the sequential locking and release of the doors, and control the blower. The two doors are interlocked such that two doors cannot be opened at the same time, to prevent pressure losses and cross-contamination.
- The special interlocking feature of our Air Shower system achieves this by preventing simultaneous access of door by ensuring that when one door of Air Shower interlocking system is open then another door is closed before the opening of the door.
- Advance Microprocessor controller having Digital LED Display features interlocking system.
- Both the doors of the Air Shower are interlocked with each other preventing simultaneous access of the door by ensuring that when one door of Air Shower is open then another door is closed. Only one door can be opened at a time to prevent pressure losses and cross-contamination. The controller will show "WAIT" to indicate that the other door is open.
- The system controls the sequential locking and release of the door and controls the Blower.
- The interlocking feature of CFL, UV Tube and blower enables automatic ON of CFL and blower on the opening of the door and when the door will be closed UV Tube will be ON for sterilizing the cross-over area.
- Advanced Microcontroller based system
- Delay time between door opening is 4 Sec.
- Inbuilt sensor Magnetic Lock to read door feedback.
- Door status indication with high-intensity Bar LEDs
- The status indication "GO, WAIT, DOOR OPEN, CLOSE DOOR"
- Buzzer output for door kept open more than specified time from 2 min.
- UV Lamp controlling
- UV Lamp On for both doors closed
- UV Lamp OFF for both doors open
- CF Lamp controlling
- CF lamp ON when any door is open
- CF Lamp OFF for both doors Closed