- Autopsy Table is extremely suited for all kind of post-mortem work.
- The total length of the table is 2700mm + 50mm, width 1000mm + 50 mm and height of the table will be 900mm + 50 mm (all-inclusive of the tabletop border).
- Tabletop border will be 6 cm high from the inner top and 5 cm in width.
- The length of the table, excluding that of the border (i.e. of 2570mm + 50mm) should be divided into:- the inner tabletop for dissection (1950mm + 50mm), the drainage sink (200mm + 20mm) and the clean water sink (450mm + 20mm).
- Stainless steel of type 304, satin finish.
- Tabletop has core dished work table with a thickness of 1.5mm.
- Tabletop border does not have sharp corners.
- Top to be mounted on stainless pipe frame, able to bear the weight of at least 250 kg.
- Square Pipe 50x50mm (16 gauge).
One side of table top border will be graduated from 0 cm to 200 cm from head side.
- The drainage sink will be in continuation of the inner tabletop and will be 100mm + 10mm deep, with a width of 200mm + 10mm.
- The drainage hole will be in the center with regular filter mesh and drain pipe attached to it. The slope will be given to the base for proper drainage of water.
CLEAN WATER SINK
- Sink to be included within the tabletop border at the legend.
- Size is of clean water sink is 870x450x300mm approx. + 25mm.
- Two wrist/elbow operated taps with hot & cold water fixtures at the legend border.
- The drain hole has the rubber drain plug to control the filling and emptying of the sink.
WATER SUPPLY AND CONNECTIONS
- The table is provided with two separate inlets for hot and cold water.
- The hot water inlet has a connection to the hot water tap on the sink and the hot water tap of the hand shower.
- The cold water inlet has a connection to the cold water tap on the sink, the cold water tap of the hand shower and tap for continuous rinsing of tabletop
- Headend border has rain shower holes connected to water supply with a tap for continuous flowing of water on table surface from the head end to the drainage sink.
- A tap to control the flow is present at the foot end and should have a smooth flow rate control.
SLOPE FOR THE TABLE AND LEGS OF THE TABLE
- The legs of the table have flatbed leveler screws for adjusting the height.
- The margin of height that can be adjusted with the help of screw should be up to 100mm.
- There is footplate attached to the lower ends of the legs which can be fixed to the floor with the help of screws.
- The pipe of the hand shower should be connected to the water supply at the legend of the table on the left side.
- The tap to control hot and cold water supply to the shower is present at the legend of the table on the left side.
- The pipe of the shower will be of sufficient length so as to reach all four corners of the table. (2mtr. + 1mtr. = 3mtr. total)
- The handle of the shower has on/off control
- The shower has a hanger at the head end, and a hook to support the pipe provided in the middle of the table on the left side.
- Four strips with a length almost equal to the inner width of the tabletop has a width of 150 mm.
- The margins of the strips will be rounded and made of stainless steel (SS-304 grade) as that of the tabletop.
TABLE TOP MOUNTED DISSECTION PLATFORM
- A dissection table with four legs, made of stainless steel (SS-304 grade)
- Dissection table top is 800mm X 400mm, with core dished borders (good finish) and height of the legs 20mm.
- The legs fit perfectly fit within the table border.
- The drain hole has the drain pipe for continuous emptying of the sink.
A suitable head rest made of casted plastic is supplied as a standard accessory.
All the taps and the shower will be of brass C.P. and heavy duty.
Drainage Sink Mesh Box
- The table is provided with a stainless steel “drainage sink mesh box” that can fit in the drainage sink to filter the tissue pieces in the
- water draining from the table, so as to prevent frequent clogging of the small drainage hole. The box a removable by sliding
- backwards and lifting (as shown in the diagrams below) for cleaning. The description is given below:
- The margin of dissection table top, attached to the drainage sink should override the wall of the sink by 3 cm and tilted downwards
- The mesh box made of stainless steel of type 304, 16 gauge, with rounded cut ends to prevent scratched on the table
- Length of the mesh box is fit perfectly within the length of the sink and a width 4 cm less than the width of the sink: height will be 3 cm less than the depth of the sink.
- The top surface of the box will be angulated, with the larger lesser steep surface (about 70 % of the width, (3)) at the head end and steeper small surface (about 30% of the width, (4) at the legend.
- There is long and strong handle (5) provided attached to the smaller angulated surface on the top for easy lifting of the box for cleaning and replacing back in the sink.
- The whole of the angulated surface has holed (6) with smooth margins, and diameter of about 2 to 3 mm for faster drainage of water in the sink.
- The margins of the box along the width of the box, follow the angulation (7) of the surface so as to be able to clean the tissue debris from the sides.
- The margin along the length of the box at the legend override by about 3 cm vertically (8) to prevent and water overflow.
|MODEL||Type||Table Dimension (LxWxH) mm||Drainage Sink||Clean Water Sink||Load Carrying Capacity (In Kg)|
|#ATM-200||Static||2700+50mm x 1000+50mm x 900mm||+20mm||+20mm||250 Kg|
|#ATHL-200||Hydraulic Lift||2700+50mm x 1000+50mm x 900+50mm||200+20mm||450+20mm||250 Kg|
Technical Specifications & Ordering Informations