A PCR workstation, also called a PCR hood, is a work space, enclosed on three sides, that provides a space for doing amplification of DNA and/or RNA. PCR hoods are used in biology and genetic labs so that there isn't any cross contamination between samples.
- No compromise when space is at a premium.
- Front panels in tempered glass
- Hinged front window
- Centrifugal Motor blower
- Soft-touch keys on the control panel provide control of fan and fluorescent lamps lighting
- Elapsed time-meter for HEPA filter (Option)
- Tubular Stand (Option)
- UV lamp
- Partially recirculating downflow cabinet with air being filtered by a HEPA (H14) filter with 99.995% overall collection efficiency on 0.1 – 0.2 m particles (MPPS), before entering the work area at a speed of 0.45 to 0.55 m/sec; this ensures a Class 100 (FED STD 209E) – ISO 5 (ISO 14644-1 Standard) environment throughout the work area.
Two configurations are available:
INWARD air barrier and OUTWARD air barrier, that can be easily chosen by a simple mechanical operation.
INWARD air barrier. An air barrier is pulled through the front opening and recirculated with the downflow air by a motor blower. 70% of the air is returned to the work area through the main HEPA (H14) filter and 30% is exhausted into the environment through an air filter with gravimetric efficiency of 99% ensuring excellent product protection as well as an outstanding containment.
Removable perforated work surface and back wall of the work chamber made of AISI 304 stainless steel
|Work Chamber Dimensions (W x D x H) mm||750 x 430 x 480 mm|
|Overall Dimensions (W x D x H) mm||820 x 580 x 790 mm|
|Front Opening Height (mm)||180|
|Power Supply||220/240 V - 50 Hz|
|Noise Level||dB(A) ≤ 65 db at 1.5 mtr. distance in open field condition|
|Tubular Stand (option)||MS tubular stand duly powder coated (option)|